Apply for 72052120RFA00008
- The Agency for International Development, Haiti USAID-Port Au Prince in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal and Marine Habitat Conservation Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2020 Deadline for Question July 02, 2020 Closing Date August 06, 2020 Closing Time 100 P.M. Local Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Ukraine: Crowdsourcing the Story of Ukrainian Democracy: Participatory History through Digital Storytelling
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72052120RFA00008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72052120RFA00008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0011||Advance innovative conservation and conservation financing|
|EPA R4 SFL 2020 01||2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE|
|NPS 20 REG1 0007||Build a Community-Based Conservation Network in the Chesapeake Bay|
|SFOP0007175||A Program on International Shared Waters Cooperation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72052120RFA00008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.