Apply for 18 600
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Mid Mesozoic at northern Capitol Reef National Park (CARE)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bracken, Fleming, Lewis, Mason, and Robertson Counties, Kentucky
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 18 600
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 600) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA BAA 2015 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
|19 501||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
|19 505||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|19 506||Partnerships for Innovation|
|AFPMB BAA 19 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement|
|19 512||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|19 514||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 513||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|G19AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00011||Coopertive Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G19AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|19 518||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Data Science Corps|
|19 517||Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers|
|19 516||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 600", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.