Apply for DE FOA 0001991
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the education, energy, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Technical and Management Capacity of the Provincial Health Directorate of Gaza to Increase and Sustain Quality HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Gaza Province (Mozambique) under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: DRL EvDRL Evaluaaluation Innovation Fund—Democratizing Learning and Evaluation: Supporting Evaluation Ecosystems and Opportunities for Contextualized Approaches
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001991
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001991", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.