Apply for DOJ 2017 4997
- The Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582, 16.583, 16.587, 16.596, 16.608, 16.710, 16.731.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2017 All applications must be submitted through DOJs online Grants Management System (GMS) at https://grants.ojp.usdoj.gov/gmsexternal/.There are two steps (1) registering in GMS and (2) applying and submitting an application in GMS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 207 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOJ 2017 4997
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOJ 2017 4997) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2017 10941||OJJDP FY 17 National Amber Alert Training and Technical Assistant Program|
|BJA 2017 11403||BJA FY 17 Smart Policing Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11222||BJA FY 17 Smart Prosecution Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11200||BJA FY 17 The Smart Prosecution Initiative Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10946||OJJDP FY 17 Community Level Youth Violence Prevention Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2017 10947||OJJDP FY 17 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance|
|2016SGP001||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on Legal Issues of Regional Importance|
|BJA 2017 11362||BJA FY 17 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2017 11221||BJA FY 17 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
|BJA 2017 11223||BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|OJJDP 2017 10980||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement|
|OJJDP 2017 10984||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Research Partners Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2017 10948||OJJDP FY 17 Racial and Ethnic Disparity Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2017 11548||BJA FY 17 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)|
|BJA 2017 11320||BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
|OVW 2017 11965||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance to Support Grantee Reporting|
|OJJDP 2017 10940||OJJDP FY 2017 Safe and Thriving Communities: Planning and Collaboration|
|OJJDP 2017 10945||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Enhancing Youth Access to Justice Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11184||NIJ FY17 Research on Bias Crimes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOJ 2017 4997", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.