Apply for RFA GH 20 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conducting Public Health Research in South America" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Idea Award
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 20 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 20 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 093||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Care Payment and Financing|
|HRSA 20 092||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Legislation and Governance|
|HRSA 20 084||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Public Health Capacity|
|SM 20 012||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 20 054||UT2 Autism Intervention Research Network on Physical Health (AIR-P)|
|HRSA 20 055||UT3 Autism Intervention Research Network on Behavioral Health (AIR-B)|
|RFA AG 21 003||New/Unconventional Animal Models of Alzheimers Disease (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 21 005||Limited Competition: National Centralized Repository for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias (NCRAD) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|FG 20 003||Disaster Response Grant Program – School-Based Services|
|FG 20 004||Disaster Response Grant Program – Services for Adults|
|CDC RFA DD20 2006||Improving Timely Documentation, Reporting, and Analysis of Diagnostic and Intervention Data through Optimization of EHDI Surveillance Practices and Information Systems|
|CDC RFA DP20 2002||Public Health and Health Systems Partnerships to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening in Clinical Settings|
|CDC RFA GH20 2016||Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2021||Increasing Capacity and Quality of Strategic Information, Prevention, Treatment, and Human Resources for Health Related to HIV, TB, STIs, and Other Diseases in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 013||Minority Fellowship Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2049||Optimizing Human Resources for Health to Sustain Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2031||Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR|
|RFA AA 20 007||Medications Development for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) or Alcohol-Related Organ Damage (AROD), or the Combination of AUD and AROD (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AI 20 001||Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (CARB) Interdisciplinary Research Units (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA TR 20 002||Limited Competition: Microphysiological Systems Database Center (MPS DC) (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 20 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.