Apply for HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families-IOAS-OTIP in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $360,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 6
Previous opportunity: DoD Joint Warfighter Medical, Military Medical Research and Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2022 171319||OVC FY 2022 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|O OVC 2022 171321||OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Solicitation: Increasing Options and Expanding Access for Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2022 171328||OVC FY 2022 Enhancing Access to Victim Services|
|O OVC 2022 171329||OVC FY 2022 Developing Greater Understanding of the Needs of and Resources for Victims of Criminal Justice System-Related Harm|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZU 0157||Standing Announcement for Residential (Shelter and/or Transitional Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Children-UNLICENSED|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067||No Wrong Door System Governance: Improving Access to LTSS for Individuals and Family Caregivers|
|O OVC 2022 171330||OVC FY 2022 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide (2023)|
|O OVC 2022 171327||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistance Project|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CU 0094||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse|
|O OVC 2022 171335||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Reducing Child Fatalities and Recurring Serious Injuries Caused by Crime Victimization|
|O OVC 2022 171338||OVC FY 2022 Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Implementation, Management, and Sustainment of the Measures for Providers Responding to Victimization Experiences (iMPRoVE) Project|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZM 0156||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0050||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0038||Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach Program – Pacific Region Demonstration Program (VHT-SO Pacific Program)|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0059||Lighthouse: Services, Outreach, and Awareness for Labor Trafficking (Lighthouse) Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088||Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in SMP State Programs|
|SFOP0008982||Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Economic Advancement (or Security) in India|
|SFOP0008983||U.S.-Pakistan Women’s Council Initiative Advancing Women's Economic Leadership|
|O OVC 2022 171342||OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0051||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.