Apply for DHS 22 MT 023 06 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, environment, information and statistics, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 6" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.023.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Technolo
Next opportunity: DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award
Previous opportunity: Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 MT 023 06 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 MT 023 06 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 MT 023 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 5|
|DHS 22 MT 023 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 9|
|DHS 22 MT 023 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 7|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 MT 023 06 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.