Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2104
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Elimination of lymphatic filariasis and elimination and control of other neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in an effort to improve the quality and coverage of local programs." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 19, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: European Regional Hackathon to Promote U.S.-Europe Cooperation in Space
Previous opportunity: 2021 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH21 2104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 21 002||State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|TI 21 007||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA PS21 2104||Partnering and Communicating Together|
|HRSA 21 056||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 21 068||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Evaluation Center|
|HRSA 21 076||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Coordinating Center|
|CDC RFA DP21 2107||Supporting and Improving the Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System in the United States|
|HRSA 21 088||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Implementation|
|RFA DP 21 004||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2021 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|72069621RFA00001||THRIVE Water Sanitation and Hygiene Activity|
|SM 21 013||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA IP 21 003||Collaborative Research on Influenza, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and Other Respiratory Pathogens in South Africa|
|RFA CE 21 003||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|RFA CE 21 004||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|SP 21 002||Grants to Prevent Prescription Drug/Opioid Overdose-Related Deaths|
|CDC RFA IP21 2104||Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials|
|HRSA 21 043||Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center Program|
|CDC RFA DP21 2102||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program|
|RFA NS 21 017||Next Generation Sequencing in Post Mortem Tissue from Patients with Parkinsons Disease (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH21 2104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.