Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Regulatory Enhancement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.581.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Transit Workforce Center (TWC)
Previous opportunity: USAID Local Governance Strengthening Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
|O OVC 2021 90001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJRC 0101||National Adult Protective Services Training Center|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZI 1910||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RP 1908||Preferred Communities (PC) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YZ 1904||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034||Native American Elder Justice Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.