Apply for 72011521RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Kazakhstan USAID-Almaty in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Local Governance Strengthening Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Environmental Regulatory Enhancement
Previous opportunity: European Regional Hackathon to Promote U.S.-Europe Cooperation in Space
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72011521RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72011521RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016821RFA00001||Philanthropy Awareness Activity|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY21 01||Angola - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21||U.S. Embassy Gaborone Ambaassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program|
|CDFI 2021 SDL||Fiscal Year 2021 Small Dollar Loan Program|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01||U. S. AMBASSADOR'S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
|CI CET 21 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|CI CET 21 001||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 003||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|FR 6400 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|72051421RFA00003||USAID/Colombia Indigenous Peoples and Afro-Colombian Activity|
|72052021RFA00008||KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE|
|7200AA21RFA00022||Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01A||U.S. AMBASSADOR’S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72011521RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.