Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks (NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical
Previous opportunity: Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Cane River Creole National Historic Park Housed at the Southeast Archeological Center.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00228||BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach|
|P17AS00596||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|BOR MP 17 N028||PLPT TROA Water Management|
|P17AS00598||Evaluate Restoration and Rare Plant Recovery Strategies at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00359||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00599||Interagency Python/Large Constrictor Management Planning|
|NOIP16AC00340||Monitoring Bats in National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|P17AS00600||Botany and Rare Plant Monitoring within Death Valley National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0003||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700412 0001||Invasive Plant Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1701256||Physical Science Intern|
|USGS 17 FA 0387||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00605||Preserving Forest Ecosystems|
|P17AS00606||Providing Alternative Transportation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR PN 17 N005||Upper Salmon Sub-basin Anadromous Fish Habitat Improvements|
|F17AS00360||Cheasepeake Bay Conservancy; Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00608||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
|BOR UC 17 N014||CESU UT Weather Station Operation & Maintenance|
|BOR UC 17 N015||Colorado Weather Stations Operation and Maintenance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: