Apply for 21 590
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Predictive Intelligence for Pandemic Prevention Phase I: Development Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 590
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 590) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 591||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|80HQTR21NOA01 22NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3684||Lualualei Protected Species Management|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2022 2006951||FY22 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4382||Aquatic Fauna Florida Everglades|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384||Alligator Ecological Florida Everglades|
|SFOP0008191||Promoting American Leadership, Values, and Economic Prosperity in Artificial Intelligence|
|DHS 21 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0020||Developing Natural and Nature-Based Features Based on Engineering With Nature® (EWN) and Landscape Architecture Principles for Project Locations Identified within, or in close proximity to, the Chesapeake Bay Watershed|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0019||Developing an Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Approach for Resilience Through Military Installation and Community Engagement|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3894||Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Support Fort Dix|
|FA9550 21 S 0001||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|PD 21 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|PD 21 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SN MACHINE LEARNING||Human-Guided Machine Learning|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CTA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP AKCIECIA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CRNDA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award|
|ESF CYBASEAN FY20 01||Supporting U.S. Cybersecurity Capacity Building for ASEAN Countries|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 590", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.